There are many reasons for providing your organisation with mindfulness and resilience programmes. Here are the most frequent benefits we hear from our clients.
- Maximised employee engagement
- Less stress and tension throughout the team
- Higher energy levels, due to the ability to switch off and recharge
- Increased job satisfaction
- Enhanced feelings of calmness and balance
- Thriving under pressure
- Increased focus and productivity
- Being ‘On Trend’ – seen as employer of choice
- Improvement of bottom line due to enhanced efficiency
- Less distraction and time wasting
- Creative and strategic thinking is enhanced – finding better solutions to problems
- Ability to make rapid and effective decisions under pressure
After nearly a decade of consulting to thousands of business professionals world-wide on the topics of leadership, pitch consulting and key account management, Om Phoenix Founder, Jane Atherton noticed patterns of behaviour that showed up cross-industry and internationally.
- Exceptional performers often had a certain mindset or attitude. They were not necessarily the most experienced in the team, but they were focused, determined and passionate. And these things could be taught.
- Average or low performers were usually lacking in similar attributes; engagement, self-belief and connection to the purpose of the organisation.
- Apart from the exceptional few, none were deeply fulfilled, contented or joyful. Even the ‘successful’ ones.
- Most professional development offered by organisations is based on technical or ‘soft’ communication skills. Neither assist with the above.
Om Phoenix has been created to assist people in the corporate world to experience engagement, fulfillment and joy in their work; to bring focus, passion and determination, not because they have to, but because they are naturally motivated to; to believe in themselves, to give of their best, and to experience huge work-life satisfaction in addition to measureable success for themselves and their organisations.
Founder and Director, Jane’s passion is inspiring and coaching her clients to create grounded organisational transformation, motivated by employee wellness.
With over fourteen years experience, Jane has inspired thousands of corporate professionals looking to achieve their potential in the areas of business development, leadership, and mental resilience.
We have specialists in the areas of:
- Leadership Strategy
- Culture Transformation
- Organisational Psychology
- Advanced Mindfulness and Resilience
- Mindful Business Development: having integrity whilst closing the deal
- Compassionate Leadership
Depending on your business requirements we select the appropriate consultant(s) to attend client meetings from the early diagnosis stage to ensure chemistry and business understanding.